The North Face Ladies All-Weather DryVent Stretch Jacket
Exceptionally soft and comfortable, this sophisticated jacket is not your average rain jacket. Regardless of the weather, you can keep moving with the mechanical stretch fabric. This hooded shell is fully seam-sealed and crafted from waterproof, windproof DryVent™ fabric.
- 113 g/m2 DryVent™—100% polyester with stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zipper with interior draft flap
- Covered zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left arm and right back shoulder
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.